Results of the Grant Competition to Protect Consumer Rights
In response to the grant competition to protect consumer rights Europe Foundation received 10 applications. EPF together with expert panel has completed the review of proposals submitted within competition. The applications were evaluated based on following criteria:
- Degree to which the proposal adheres to the goal, objectives and requirements of the terms of the competition;
- Quality and feasibility of the proposed methodology;
- Scope of expected results;
- Qualifications and experience of the project team;
- Cost-effectiveness of the proposed budget.
The proposal review team has concluded that none of the applications comply fully with the selection criteria. Therefore, EPF declined all applications submitted within the competition.